WC 2010 - 29.06.

Paraguay - Japan, Lucas Barrios Man Of The Match @ 7.00 (bet365)  Honda is MOM!Feel I'm gonna puke!

.

Japan is a side without a minimum of creativity.Major threats are Honda and free kicks.I'm not at least impressed with their defense line as well.Only reasons is they're here are mentioned two and the fact they had a biggest rival in Denmark.

Paraguay,as all South Americans,play impressive so far.I'm not concerned with their draw vs. New Zealand,more with the fact they've progressed from the probably the weakest group. Key midfielder is suspended.

I think,this will be a tight game and not so sure about backing Paraguay in 90 mins.On the other hand,odd on them to qualify is a misery.Hm...My gambles have been a pure money wasting lately,but will try once again. Simply addicted.

.

Spain - Portugal, Spain @ 2.10 (William Hill)  1-0 WON

.

Spain played group games under their full potential, did just enough to secure 1st place.The things that worry me here are Torres who's completely out of form and Del Bosque who left his wingers on the bench in the previous game and adjusted Spain's play to Chile! (Miss to use advantage over 3 defenders in Chile's back line.) I'm really scary of his football philosophy,to be honest.Beside that,Spain looks as one of the top favorite to win WC (beside Brazil and Germany,I'd say).

Portugal has a tough defense,13 clean sheets in last 15 games.Not so great opponents though.They played a quiet game vs. Brazil and chose to face Spain (I still don't understand why).They look fine, will be as always when play Spain fully motivated,but...In my opinion,class difference is obvious.And in such type of a games,mental strength (can easily imagine CR to get red) will have important role.


Maybe my bet is not so based on the facts,but really can not imagine any other outcome than Spain's win in a regular time. 

.

World Cup 2010 bonuses
888sports - NO LOSE BET
Open your account, here. Place your first bet (maximum 20 pounds). If you lose, in the next 72 hours you’ll get your money back! Offer applies to new customers only, between June 1, 2010 & July 12, 2010.